To get your TRILIPIX rebate:
1. Fill your prescription at your pharmacy.
2. Keep the cash register receipt showing the amount paid, along with proof of your TRILIPIX prescription (such as a duplicate prescription label
or pharmacy receipt marked “TRILIPIX”).
3. Fill in your name and address on this certiﬁcate.
4. Enclose this rebate certiﬁcate with your proof of amount paid and proof of TRILIPIX prescription in an envelope. All three items must be included to receive your rebate. Please make a copy of the information you submit, receipts will not be returned.
5. Mail to: TRILIPIX Rebate Offer, P.O. Box 1190, Morrisville, NC 27560. Please allow 4-6 weeks to process and deliver this rebate.
Trilipix (fenofibric acid) helps reduce cholesterol and triglycerides (fatty acids) in the blood. High levels of these types of fat in the blood are associated with an increased risk of atherosclerosis (clogged arteries). Trilipix is used to treat high cholesterol and high triglyceride levels. It is sometimes given together with other cholesterol-lowering medications.
|Prescription Drug Coupons||Non-Prescription Coupons||Discount Cards & Programs||Pharmacy Product Coupons|